Giving to the Buffalo Jazz Collective is a great way for your business to contribute to developing our city's rich artistic culture. Your tax deductible gift will help us produce world class concerts and events, educational opportunities, and recordings in Western New York. Here is a list of suggested donation amounts along with corresponding benefits. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to discuss a gift that best suits the needs of your business or would like to set up a recurring annual donation. We thank you for your generosity and for helping to preserve, celebrate, and advance jazz in Buffalo!
$100 - Corporate Sponsor
- You will be listed on our website and publicly thanked on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
$200 - Corporate Silver Sponsor
- All benefits of Corporate Sponsor; plus admission for two to all six Second Sunday concerts at Buffalo History Museum.
$300 - Corporate Gold Sponsor
- All benefits of Silver Sponsor; plus your advertisement will appear in our Second Sunday concert programs.
$500 - Corporate Platinum Sponsor
All benefits of Gold Sponsor; plus naming rights to one of our Second Sunday concerts* (e.g., Duke Ellington National Bank presents the Buffalo Jazztet). As a bonus, you may invite up to five additional guests to your chosen concert.
$1000 - Corporate Partner
- All benefits of Platinum Sponsor; plus provide scholarships for high school students in the Buffalo Public Schools to participate in the Floyd Fried All City Jazz Festival (Feb. 3-4).
$2500 - Corporate Gold Partner
- All benefits of Partner; plus the Buffalo Jazztet will perform a private concert at the location and event of your choosing (subject to scheduling and must be within Western New York).
$5000 - Corporate Platinum Partner
- All benefits of Gold Partner; plus naming rights to the Second Sunday Concert Series* (e.g., Louis Armstrong and Associates present Second Sundays at the Buffalo History Museum).
*Subject to availability. If naming opportunities are unavailable for Second Sundays, we are happy to discuss naming rights for additional Buffalo Jazz Collective events.